If you are a fan of lasagna, but are worried about the calories, then you should seriously consider this mini wonton pizzagna cups
As a pizza lover, one of the worst things is feeling guilty after indulging in a delicious slice (or two). But with this Healthy Wonton Pizzagna Cups Recipe, you can have your pizza and eat it too! These healthier mini pizzas are made with wonton wrappers in place of traditional dough, and they’re packed with veggies for an extra nutritional boost. Plus, they’re super easy to make and only take about 20-30 minutes from start to finish. So next time you’re craving pizza, whip up a batch of these Healthy Wonton Pizzagna Cups and enjoy without the guilt!
This Mini pizzagna cups are absolutely delicious and are a great option for weight watchers. Making lasagna can sometimes be painful with so many dishes required and then of course the leftovers that tends to remain in the refrigerator for days together especially if you are a single person. With so much excess in the fridge, you tend to eat this high calorie dish everyday, which can spoil all your day’s calorie intake.
The Pizzagna cups, comfort food are easy to make and takes not more than 30 minutes, which is nice for anyone who leads a busy life and want something pretty quick.
Assembling takes only 15 minutes while you can cook the sauce with the sausage and ready other things simultaneously.
Once you arrange everything, pop all the stuff into an oven for 12 minutes and your dinner is ready soon.
This weight watchers mini Pizzagna cups, inspired recipe from recipe-diaries.com is a slim down version of the lasagna that is ideal for a small meal.
Lasagna tastes very good, but they are loaded with calories. A single slice of lasagna is so rich that it may break the records of smart points. But, the weight watchers mini Pizzagna cups are only 4 points each at only 127 calories.
Weight watchers or single persons who are health conscious can have two of these cups and combine it with a salad for a hearty meal of the day.
Assuming you followed the Healthy Wonton Pizzagna Cups Recipe to the letter, you should now have a delicious and healthy dish that the entire family can enjoy. This recipe is a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies, as the pizza flavor will mask the taste of the vegatables. The wonton cups are also a healthier alternative to traditional pizza crusts, as they are made with whole wheat flour and are low in calories. Overall, this recipe is a winner all around and is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Mini Pizzagna Cups
- 24 2-inch won ton wrappers
- 2 low fat Sausage links, casing removed
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- ½ cup low fat mozzarella cheese, sherred
- 2 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- 12 Low fat pepperonis
- 2 tbsp diced green bell peppers
- 1 tbsp dried origano
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a standard 12 cup muffin tin or you can coat it with a nonstick spray.
- Add the Italian Sausage to the pan and cook it until it is brown. This will take about 3-5 minutes. Make sure the sausage is crumbled as it cooks. Drain off any excess fat and stir in the marinara sauce.
- Add the parmesan cheese and cottage cheese to a small sized mixing bowl and mix until they are combined well.
- Place the wonton wrappers into each of the 12 muffin tins, pressing each one carefully to ensure there is an opening in the center. Fill in each cup with 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese. Top it with 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce, sausage, pepperonies, green bell peppers and 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese.
- Put this into an oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the wonton wrappers have turned golden brown.
- Your weight watchers mini Pizzagna cups is ready. Serve it hot with a dressing of chopped basil, dried oregano.
Serving Size:1 Calories 127
Sugar: 2 Fat: 6 Saturated Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 9 Fiber: 1 Protein: 11
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE..