Crispy Pork Belly is one of my favorite dish. I can say here is the best recipe I’ve ever had and I am sure you will love it. This following recipe will show you an easy way to make a Rolled Crispy Pork Belly (chashu Crispy Pork Belly ). Give it a try for you and for your family.
Give this recipe a try (it’s Japanese Style) or enhance your favorite rolled crispy pork belly recipe with this technique. I promise you will like it!
|– Pork Belly 1.5 KG|
– 1 Tablespoon Salt
– 1 cup Vinegar
– 1 Table Spoon Pepper
– 4-5 Bayleaf
The 3 secrets behind a crunchy crispy pork belly skin:
1. Putting holes in the skin
2. Applying Vinegar before boiling!
3. Boiled the pork belly before bake.
4. Deep fried until golden crispy.
HOW TO COOK
- Rub the Pork Belly Skin with salt and leave it about 15 mins
- Soak the Pork Belly Skin in a vinegar and leave it for a while. ( Vinegar will make the skin more crispy)