Roast beef cheddar sliders are a perfect meal to satisfy your cravings for foods that are cheesy and fried. They are simple to make and a good comfort food that is ideal for tailgating a holiday party or for an event. Sliders are quick and easy meal that can be enjoyed during the football season. The roast beef and cheddar are quite delicious on its own, but when you add a scoop of butter over it, the whole taste and flavor changes. Roast beef sliders with the butter toppings sets them apart from all the others. Cleanup is also easy with this recipe.
Pinterest is flooded with images of roast beef sandwiches. Just search for roast beef sliders and a whole lot of yummiest sliders pop up on your screen, which is irresistible. There are many recipes on cheese, ham and chicken, but very few on roast beef and cheddar sliders. These yummy roast beef cheddar sliders are a perfect meal for a fun filled party. They are easy to make and delicious to eat making them a perfect choice for the occasion.
I decided to make my favorite slider topping and do the roast beef and cheddar and it came just wonderful. Yes, this recipe may not be for the calorie conscious people, but it is ok to have them on cheat days. The roast beef cheddar sliders have some things common to their cousin, ham and cheese sliders, which is the topping. The same buttery, mustard and poppy seed topping; it is exactly the same as this one. It is the right amount of flavors that make this roast beef cheddar sliders perfect and delicious to taste.
Serves: 12 sliders
- 1 12 count package Hawaiian sweet rolls
- ¾ pound roast beef, thinly sliced
- ¾ pound extra sharp cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onions
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees and then line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with foil and spray some non-stick cooking spray and leave it aside. Disposable aluminum pan would be easy to clean and transport.
- Remove the rolls from the package and slide out the tray. Slice them into half with the tops in one sheet and the bottoms on the other sheet.
- Layer half of the roast beef on the rolls and then add the cheese. Over the cheese add the remaining half of the roast beef. Top with the sheet of the tops and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small microwave safe bowl for about a minute. Add in the Worcestershire sauce, mustard, poppy seeds, onion, salt and pepper. Nicely pour this over the top of the rolls. Cover it with foil and allow it to rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Now, bake it covered for 20 minutes. Remove it from the foil and bake it for another 5 to 8 minutes.
- Slice it into individual sliders and serve warm.