This is a delicious and easy recipe for Nutella Croissant Bread Pudding. It is the perfect dessert for any occasion!
There’s something about Nutella Croissants Pudding that just makes us go nuts! Maybe it’s the luscious, chocolatey filling nestled inside a buttery croissant. Or maybe it’s the fact that this dish is surprisingly easy to make at home. Regardless of what your reasons are, we think you’ll love this recipe as much as we do.
This dessert is perfect for a crowd, or for those times when you’re feeling like indulging in something truly special. While it may look impressive, it’s actually quite simple to prepare. The hardest part is waiting for the pudding to set before digging in!
Nutella Croissants pudding is one such bread pudding variety that you will love to have it quite often. Imagine this heavenly concoction on top of the bread pudding. This pudding is great for parties and social gatherings where kids are also there.
This is a dish that is easy to make, chocolatey, and perfect for a crowd. It is also simple to prepare and can be enjoyed by all.
Why we love Nutella Croissant Bread Pudding ;
– Easy to make
– Perfect for a crowd
– Simple to prepare
Nutella Croissant Bread Pudding Recipe
- 4 Croissants
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Dask salt
- Spread Nutella onto the 4 croissants and cut into small pieces
- Arrange it at the bottom of a greased baker
- Take a large bowl and beat eggs and sugar together
- To this add in cream, vanilla and salt. Whisk until blended well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
- Pour the custard mix over the bread and Nutella and let it soak for 15 minutes before baking
- Cover baker with a lid or foil and bake for 30 minutes
- Open the baker and bake for another 10 minutes
- Remove and serve Nutella bread pudding warm