It is simple to make and fill your kitchen with a bold and delicious scent as it is cooked!
Although I didn’t expect much from the grilled chicken, I was blown away! This Grilled Lemon Dijon Chicken is an absolute winner – it lives up to the name. The chicken tasted so good, we were blown away after just one bite. The ingredients for this chicken are only eight. What a simple and versatile marinade. You can’t go wrong with garlic, dijon, and lemon juice!
A zesty, savory, and refreshing lemon dijon grilled chicken recipe is a great way to start off the grilling season! Health-wise, too. Don’t let the summer pass without grilling some Lemon Dijon Garlic Grilled Chicken. Having it for dinner is a healthy and tasty treat everyone will enjoy. The perfect weeknight meal that is flavorful, tender, and easy.
How Long to Marinate Chicken:
It is the marinating time that makes chicken flavorful and juicy. You can make your chicken more juicy and flavorful by marinating it longer.
Chicken Thigh Recipes to Discover:
We enjoy chicken thigh meat the most. As an alternative to chicken breast, dark meat is preferable to us since it is more forgiving and doesn’t overcook as easily. Natural flavor and juiciness go hand in hand with chicken thighs. Recipes that have been most popular on our blog for chicken thighs are:
Lemon Dijon Garlic Grilled Chicken
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts ( around 2 pounds)
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 5 Large garlic cloves minced
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Sea salt
- ½ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp Honey
- ¼ cup Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Lemon, zested
- Prepare the marinade: Combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic, honey, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stir well to combine. 1/4 cup can be used for basting later. Prick with a fork. The marinade should be stirred into the chicken well after it is placed in the bowl. Allow it to marinate for 30 minutes or an hour.
- While you wait, grease and heat the grill on high. Put chicken on the grill without the marinade (discard marinade). Cook and baste the chicken 5-7 minutes per side with the reserved 1/4 cup of marinade. Cook to a nice grill mark, then remove from heat when the center has ceased to be pink.
- Top immediately with lemon zest, cilantro or parsley.