Prep Time : 10 mins | Cook time : 20 mins
Amount : 18 standard muffin cups
- 300 g Ripe Banana
- 180 g All purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 190 g Granulated Sugar (if your banana is overripe, you can reduce to 170-180 g)
- 170 g vegetable oil or canola oil
- 2 large Eggs ( Room Temperature preferred)
- 60 g milk
- 40 g plain yogurt
- Preheat oven 210c about 15 minute.
2. Dry Ingredient : In the large bowl combine All purpose flour, Baking Powder and Baking Soda and sift , Add Sugar and Salt , Mix it together and set aside
3. Wet Ingredient : In another bowl mash the ripe banana, then whisk the mashed banana, milk and yogurt and set aside
4.Whisk Eggs and oil until it mix well, then pour it to dry ingredient and stir together.
5. Add Wet Ingredient and stir.
6. Pour batter into the muffin cases about 3/4 full
7. Bake 210 C for 10 minutes and the lower heat to 180 c , continue baking for another 10 minutes. And Test by insert the toothpick to the middle of the muffin and it comes out clean.
Thanks and hope you enjoy!