Updated: May 22, 2022
Garlic Butter Salmon tastes just like garlic bread that has been baked in the oven
Baked salmon along with the green beans on a one sheet pan. Garlic butter is quite popular. The flavor of garlic butter salmon gives it a smoky texture that is not only delicious to taste, but also gives the dish a nice mouth-watering flavor. The garlic butter flavor infuses well with the green beans.
If you love the taste of garlic you can increase the amount of garlic in the butter. There is no hard and fast rule to stick to a particular amount of ingredients, you can increase or decrease an ingredient according to your liking.
The garlic butter salmon is low in carbohydrates and tastes similar to garlic bread. You can cook all these elements in one baking tray, making this dish easier to make, saving a lot of time and work.
Every bite of this delicious baked dish is flavorful and bright. The green beans can be cooked to the desired texture. The green beans are good to eat as leftovers.
The green beans are a nice companion that one can eat with the Salmon. It is a perfect and a healthy vegetarian combination with the seafood that you can enjoy on weekends with friend and family.
The following recipe will guide you on how to make a delicious, tempting and healthy meal for you and your family.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE …
- DELICIOUS TURKEY TACO LETTUCE WRAP
- HEALTHY AIR FRYER RECIPES TO TRY AT HOME
- 20 HEALTHY DESSERT RECIPES TO SATISFY YOUR SWEET TOOTH
- TOP 30 KETO DESSERT RECIPE |LOW CARB RECIPES FOR A HEALTHY BODY
Garlic Butter Baked Salmon with Green Beans
- 2 Salmon fillets(4-6 ounce)
- 6 cloves peeled garlic, add more garlic if you want more garlic flavor
- ¼ cup grated parmesan for baking and leave aside some for serving
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Nicely cut parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
- In a medium sized bowl mix together garlic, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, melted butter and salt
- Prepare Parchment packs by cutting four sheets of parchment.
- Place 1/4th of green beans in the middle and drizzle with ½ tablespoon olive and place a fillet of salmon.
- Baste the salmon with the garlic butter mix from all sides and season it with pepper. Bring two sheets of parchment paper together and fold over the salmon and roll up tightly from the sides.
- Transfer this to a baking sheet.
- Bake the salmon until it is cooked through. This will take around 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, open the packs and transfer them to a plate and garnish with parsley and Parmesan.
- Dish is ready to serve !