Enjoy the taste of delicious homemade French bread with this quick and easy to make bread recipes. They are best eaten warm, fresh from the oven. It is a perfect side-dish for any meal.
Easy Peasy French Bread Recipe is a great way to make delicious and healthy bread at home with only a few simple ingredients. This recipe is perfect for beginners as it only requires basic equipment and techniques. The dough can be made in advance and frozen, so you always have fresh bread on hand. The end result is a fluffy and crusty loaf that is perfect for dipping in olive oil or enjoying with your favorite sandwich fillings. Bon appetit!
• ¼ cup warm water 105-115 degrees
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 package of dry active yeast
• 3 1/2 -4 Cup of all-purpose flour
• 1 Tbsp sugar
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 cup plus 2 tbsp of warm water
• 1 egg white and 1 tbsp of water
• Mix together ¼ cup of water, yeast and 1 tsp sugar into a bowl
• Allow this to stand until the yeast turns bubbly
• Add to this 1 tbsp of sugar, salt and water
• Mix this well and add flour to this
• Mix well and knead for 5 minutes until the dough turns smooth
• Allow this to rise until the dough reaches double the size (this will take 15-20 minutes)
• On a powdered surface rollout the dough with a rolling pin
• Roll dough up in jelly roll style and turn the ends under and place the seam down on a greased cookie sheet. Cut three diagonal slits into each loaf of ¼ inch deep
• Mix together egg white and 1 tbsp of water and gently brush on the loaves • Preheat the oven for 300 degrees F
• Boil a pan of water and put it into a shallow dish
• Turn off the oven
• Place the pan of water on lower rack and the bread on top of the shelf above the water
• Allow the dough to rise. This will take about 20 minutes to reach the double size
• Remove the pan of water
• Leave the bread in the oven and turn the oven to 425 degrees and bake the bread for 10 minutes
• After 10 minutes reduce the temperature to 375 degrees and continue to bake for 6-8 minutes longer or until the bread turns golden brown
• Serve warm
Easy Peasy French Bread Recipe is a great way to make delicious, homemade bread without all the hassle. This recipe only requires a simple ingredients and can be made in just a few hours. The end result is a fluffy, crusty loaf of bread that is perfect for any occasion.
Whether you are serving it alongside a meal or enjoying it, Easy Peasy French Bread Recipe is sure to please. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!