The following peanut butter pie recipe is easy to make. The recipe is nice and creamy, sweet and absolutely delicious to taste. This is a pie recipe that can be carried for any events or holidays because you can make them quickly with the graham cracker crust that can be purchased from the nearby store and some very few ingredients.
Peanut butter pies are a favorite of many and if you like the chocolate peanut butter, then you must try out this recipe.
The process starts with a creamy peanut butter tofu filling that is made light and airy with coconut whipped cream. Pour it over the crispy and sweet graham cracker crust and top it with a vegan chocolate ganache and immediately this pie will make your mouth water.
This vegan easy peanut butter pie is soft, silky, creamy, chocolaty and not very sweet. It is perfect as a dessert and is completely irresistible. The best part of this no bake peanut butter pie recipe is that you can store them in the freezer and eat it as and when you have cravings for something sweet. Keep it in room temperature 30 minutes before serving and you are ready to gorge on to the creamy and rich vegan peanut butter pie. The texture of this peanut butter pie is like a cloud.
|Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
You can use the readymade graham cracker crust or make your own crust at home. The store brought crust is a better option if you have to make many pies for a party or to take large quantities to a picnic or a get together party. It makes the job much easier. You can also make a different version of this recipe with Oreo cookie crust, which tastes really good. That’s the reason why this recipe is so great, because you can make your own recipe by swapping some of the ingredients. You can garnish the top of the pie with peanut butter crumbles, chocolate curls, chocolate chips or even the graham cracker crusts. The peanut butter crumbles are really good so you can top the pie with them.
For the pie filling
- Take a medium sized bowl and beat the cream cheese and the peanut butter until it is well blended and smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until well blended. Gently fold in 1 ½ cups of whipped topping until combined.
- Pour the mix into the crust and spread evenly. Spread the leftover whipped topping over the top and sprinkle with peanut butter crumbs.
- Freeze for about 2 hours or overnight
For peanut butter topping (optional)
Take a small bowl and using a fork cut the peanut butter into powdered sugar until the crumbs are formed.
Easy no-bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- For the pie filling– Take a medium sized bowl and beat the cream cheese and the peanut butter until it is well blended and smooth. – Add the powdered sugar and beat until well blended. Gently fold in 1 ½ cups of whipped topping until combined.Pour the mix into the crust and spread evenly. – Spread the leftover whipped topping over the top and sprinkle with peanut butter crumbs. – Freeze for about 2 hours or overnightFor peanut butter topping (optional)Take a small bowl and using a fork cut the peanut butter into powdered sugar until the crumbs are formed.