This is a rich pudding flavored with bittersweet chocolate turn’s leftover bread and extra ripe bananas. You can customize this pudding according to your taste and liking.
Chocolate banana bread pudding is a delicious and easy to make dessert that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe uses simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, and the result is a rich and decadent pudding that will satisfy even the most demanding sweet tooth.
The best part about this pudding is that it can be made ahead of time, so all you have to do on the day of your event is pop it in the oven and enjoy. So, if you’re looking for a show-stopping dessert that is sure to impress, look no further than this Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding recipe.
What are the ingredients in Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding?
The ingredients in Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding are simple and few. All you need is some chocolate, bread, banana, eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla extract. That’s it!
How long does Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding take to make?
Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding is a quick and easy dessert to make. The total time from start to finish is about 1 hour, but most of that time is inactive cooking time.
Can Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding be made ahead of time?
Yes, Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding can be made ahead of time. In fact, this recipe is best when made the day before so the flavors have time to meld together. Simply store the pudding in the fridge until you’re ready to bake it.
What are some tips for making Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding?
Here are a few tips for making Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding:
– Use ripe bananas for the best flavor. Ripe bananas are those that have brown spots on the skin and are soft to the touch.
– Be sure to use a good quality chocolate for this recipe. Chocolate is the star ingredient, so you want to make sure you use one that you enjoy eating.
– This pudding can be made in individual servings or one large casserole dish. If making individual servings, be sure to grease the cups well so the pudding doesn’t stick.
Can Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding be frozen?
Yes, Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding can be frozen. Simply place the pudding in an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 2 months. When you’re ready to eat it, thaw the pudding in the fridge overnight and then bake it according to the recipe instructions.
This Easy Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding Recipe is the perfect way to use up leftover bread and get your chocolate fix at the same time! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this pudding comes together quickly and bakes up into a warm, comforting dessert. Serve it topped with fresh bananas and a dollop of whipped cream for an extra special treat!
Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup milk
- ½ cup white sugar, depending on the ripeness of the bananas
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 cup french bread cubed
- 1 banana sliced
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F and Grease a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix milk, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth. Mix in bread, chocolate chips and bananas.
- Allow the bread to soak for 5 minutes and then pour into the prepared pan. Shower some chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes
- serve and enjoy!