Updated: May 22, 2022
This delicious recipe is easy and quick to make
Kids, even adults love licking Nutella from the jar. Everyone loves this chocolaty and yummy spread so much that Nutella has been used in various dishes like deserts and pastries to create numerous snacks that has been loved and appreciated by many. Kids are often seen indulging on this sweet stuff, so I decided to share a great recipe that you would love to try it out.
This is a stuffed banana Nutella puff pastry recipe filled with yummy Nutella and Banana. Both these ingredients gel together very well.
This delicious recipe is easy and quick to make and you can have it as a snack any time or enjoy it for your breakfast. All you need is to get together all the required ingredients and you are all set to cook.
Easy to cook recipes are always popular as people nowadays are leading busy lives and they don’t have time to cook for hours in the kitchen. This recipe is healthy and made from fruits and is a healthier alternative to unhealthy cakes and pies. Anything healthy for kids and family is always appreciated and loved by people.
The cinnamon gives it a fresh flavor and when you mix them with the bananas and the nutty Nutella that has all the benefits of hazelnut, you get a delicious and crispy puff pastry.
You and your family and friends will love this pastry for sure. It is a perfect snack to take to parties, for offices and even for potlucks. You won’t have to bring back any remaining stuff home; it will be gone in minutes.
Banana Nutella stuffed pastry is so light and crispy that you are sure to make them often at home. The flavors of the ingredients that go into making this tasty puff pastry are tempting and mouth-watering. So, get ready to bake out some deliciously crisp puff pastries that have banana and Nutella as their main ingredient.
– You can either go for the readymade puff pastries or make them from scratch. Cut the puff in round shape.
– Coat each round pastry with cinnamon flavored butter to enhance the flavor of the puff pastry.
– Slice a medium sized banana. Go for thin slices as they can be easily set into the puff pastries. Banana slices bake nicely in the oven giving it a caramelized and golden texture and taste, which is very tempting.
– Spread the Nutella and top with the sliced banana piece.
– Fold up the pastry around the banana and keep them aside to bake. Seal the pastry with a fork, brush with egg wash ( 1 whole egg + 1tbsp milk or water) and place them on a baking tray. All of this can be done in a few minutes and is pretty easy too.
– Preheat the oven for 220 degree C. Once heated, place the baking tray into the oven and leave it for 25-30 minutes until the pastries turn golden. Take them out once they reach the required cooking time. Brown, crispy and delicious banana Nutella puff pastry is ready to serve.
The puff pastry requires a total of 17 minutes, which includes 5 minutes of prep time and 15 minutes of baking. It is best to serve them warm and crispy. Enjoy the caramelized and sweet flavor of banana, cinnamon and the nutty Nutella in the puff pastry that will melt in your mouth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS…
- NUTELLA BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
- BAKED BANANA CHEESECAKE
- 20 HEALTHY DESSERT RECIPES TO SATISFY YOUR SWEET TOOTH
Banana and Nutella Stuffed Puff Pastry
- 1 medium banana
- 1 sheet ready made puff pastry
- 3-4 tsp nutella
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk or water
- Cut the puff into the round shape (3.5"-4")
- Coat each round pastry with cinnamon flavored butter
- Spread 1/2 tsp Nutella and top with the sliced banana piece
- Fold up the pastry around the banana and keep them aside to bake. Seal the pastry with a fork, brush with egg wash and place them on a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven for 220 degree C. Once heated, place the baking tray into the oven and leave it for 25-30 minutes until the pastries turn golden.
- Serve !