Finally there’s the traditional CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS – grab 2 pounds of ground beef, 6 slices of cheddar cheese, dice up 1/2 a white onion, 2 teaspoons garlic powder, 2 teaspoons salt, and 2 teaspoons pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter to brush over the top of the rolls and sprinkle on some sesame seeds.
2 pounds ground beef
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper
2 teaspoons garlic powder
½ white onion, diced
6 slices cheddar
1 12-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Combine the beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a 9×13 baking tray, mixing thoroughly and pressing it in a flat, even layer.
3. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Set aside the cooked beef and drain the liquid.
5. Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
6. Place the bottom half on the same 9×13 baking tray.
7. Place the cooked beef layer on the rolls, followed by the onions and cheddar.
8. Place the remaining half of the rolls on top
9. Brush the top of the rolls with the the butter and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
10. Bake for 20 minutes.
11. Slice, then serve!