BREAKFAST SLIDERS – Scramble up 9 eggs, 6 slices of ham, 6 slices of cheddar cheese and cook up 8 strips of bacon and about 3 ounces of spinach.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter to brush over the top of the rolls.
1 12-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
9 eggs, scrambled
6 slices ham
6 slices white cheddar
8 strips cooked bacon
3 ounces baby spinach
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
3. Place the bottom half on a 9×13 baking tray.
4. Spread the eggs evenly on the rolls, followed by the ham, cheddar, bacon, and spinach.
5. Place the remaining half of the rolls on top.
6. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle the pepper on top.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Slice, then serve!